A moment! Yet like an eternal moment.
Then within me went a long –
Hour of battle – a battle of Titans.
‘Of fear,’ Of letting-go
Of my achievements,
Of authority and power. And –
‘Of Courage’ to
Learn the ‘Way,’
Of humility and humiliation.
At end, Courage won
With help of Determination and Grace –
To listen, to the voice whispered in my heart.
Never knowing fully
What will befall me. Yet embraced it.
With God given courage, I
Acknowledge all my iniquities.
But with a subtle pride, that
I could withstand the aftermath myself.
But the aftermath was –
So horror some, that
I couldn’t withstand, and
Was on verge of breakdown.
For I was reduced to ashes
By my own so called friends.
My own once stronghold.
Now I am left with nothing to cling on.
- Gearing Up For BATTLE (justmytwocents2.wordpress.com)
- Courage dwells within us (kiplimochemirmir.wordpress.com)
- Eight Things About Courage that You Nearly Forgot. (elephantjournal.com)
- What everybody ought to know about courage (ralfweiser.com)
- Courage: Turning Tragedies into Success! (maikelkaes.wordpress.com)
- Courage (contemplatinglove.com)
- ‘Last Ounce of Courage’ fights, fumbles for freedom (sacbee.com)