They have new kings.
I cease to exist in their world,
For the sake of the Way.
Here goes that ‘fool.’
And God laughed…
For Thou made me set yesterday
To raise me today again as
The dawning sun for Others.
What world rejected,
God embraces. The paradox of Truth!
I hear the sound of
New leaves growing within me.
New life, of the Way.
Towards Thee my God.
- Psalms 15-18 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- Have No Fear (naturalbreeze30.wordpress.com)
- I went astray and still I remembered Thee (vultus.stblogs.org)
- Nailed to the Cross pt.5 (netzerremnant.com)
- Psalms 1-7 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 8-14 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- “The Imitation of Christ” by Thomas à Kempis (throughchrist.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 5 (olungaotieno.wordpress.com)