Filling me with love, trust and hope.
And for your innumerable
Prayers and encouragement.
She became my teacher
On earth; who like a
Mother to a one year old –
Taught me –
How to stand and keep
My feeble steps on
This new path of the Way;
With lots of encouragement –
Sharing from her own life
How God held her in times of calamity.
Instead of candy she gave
Lots of love and care.
I now take my hat-off,
And bow my head
In humility and admiration –
Saying, Once again
Thank you my
Dear angel girl
For your unfailing love and care.
- Unfailing Love (journeywithd.com)
- Holding On To God’s Unfailing Love During Illness (chronicillnesspaindevotionals.wordpress.com)
- Unfailing Love (redbirdsandotherwonders.typepad.com)
- Easter Poems for Kids (proflowers.com)
- Cupid Expands US Online Dating Portfolio with Launch of LoveAgain.com (prweb.com)
- Carissimi: Today’s Mass; Feria VI of Sunday XVII Post Pentecost (frjeromeosjv.wordpress.com)
- Your Unfailing Love – Hillsong (syairlagurohani.wordpress.com)
- Three Days of Thankfulness: Part 2 (bethwebb.typepad.com)
- I just love God. (movingforwardinhim.wordpress.com)